- All the buildings that are part of the Lighthouse Area are adapted for people with reduced mobility.
- Foldable chairs are available for visitors who may need them. They are available at reception.
- Guide dogs are allowed to access the garden and museum premises.
- Toilets are available for people with reduced mobility.
- In front of the museum, there is a free parking place for people with reduced mobility
- The visual media at the Museu del Mar de Vilanova i la Geltrú, are subtitled in Catalan, Spanish, French and English.
- Guided tours adapted to people with mental, intellectual or psychic handicaps are available. Please contact the museum in advance.